Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Frequent Question...

Someone asked me again today what the whole contagious thing is about and how it correlates to leadership. In short, I shared that contagious is what we all are because everything we do rubs off on other people. And then I said, leadership for me begins wtih leading yourself and what I often share with managers is that if you cannot lead your own self out of a low self-esteem or other personal issues, then you have no business leading others who bring that and more to work with them. He asked for my card so I think he liked the answer.

No comments:

How Can You Bring Monica Wofford into Your Organization?

Monica Wofford, CSP, is the CEO of Contagious Companies.
www.contagiouscompanies.com

She is also an international speaker, trainer, author and coach. Having written Contagious Leadership and trained organizations and companies such as Estee Lauder, Hallmark and the FAA, the US Mint and The City of New York, Monica is a skilled facilitator who helps you develop employees who stay longer, produce more and complain less. For more information, contact our Contagious Companies office at 1-866-382-0121.